Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide has shaken the whole Bollywood industry. Kangana Ranaut has been on fire since then. She has been speaking against all the big celebrities of Bollywood in Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case. Her latest interview with Arnab Goswami has been going viral everywhere. She openly once again called Sushant’s suicide as a murder. She also revealed that she was summoned by the Mumbai Police in the case but she told the police that she was in Manali and won’t be able to visit the police station. During her interview on Friday, she said that one should question Mumbai Police over not summoning Aditya Chopra, Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt in the case yet. She said that until she does not have anything that can prove her claims right in this case, it will be termed as false. She said if she does not give the proofs then she will return her Padma Shri.
Kangana said, “They summoned me, and I asked them too, that I’m in Manali, that you can send somebody to take my statement, but I have not received anything after that. I am telling you, if I have said anything, which I can’t testify, which I can’t prove, and which is not in public domain, I will return my Padma Shri. I don’t deserve it. I am not that person who will go on record (to make such statements), and everything that I have said is in the public domain.” Yash Raj Films head honcho Aditya Chopra has finally recorded his statement with Mumbai Police in connection to Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. Aditya Chopra was summoned by the cops after Kangana Ranaut named him along with Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt as the people who should be questioned about Sushant’s suicide. The confirmation has come via new agency ANI, which wrote on their official Twitter handle: ”The statement of Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films recorded in Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Mumbai Police.”
The statement of Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films recorded in Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Mumbai Police pic.twitter.com/bK9A4R7OXO
— ANI (@ANI) July 18, 2020
In an interview to Republic TV, Kangana Ranaut had earlier alleged that Aditya Chopra had threatened her career in Bollywood after she had declined his offer to star opposite Salman Khan in Sultan. “The director came to my house and narrated the script. I had a meeting with Aditya Chopra… just so that I could express my apologies in person and he was fine at the time. But later, a news piece came out saying, ‘Kangana said no to Sultan.’ And then he messaged me, ‘How dare you? You say No to me.’ And then he told me, ‘You are finished,'” said Kangana.